Krowrx provides (2) categories of EXO projects, each project has its own personality and character. While each design is unique, safety always remains the highest priority. If a customer's design is limited by safety requirements, we will work together to re-engineer the concept into one that meets our safety standards yet still reflects the customer idea to the best of our ability. A 50% deposit is required to finance the material cost and to ensure a scheduled date. Build times may vary because of material availability and labor extensiveness.
The Base is a Full RAW build that allows you as the customer to finalize the build with your own personal touches and personality. This build process starts @ $5200 and this is a Full designed EXO build but in raw form which means we DO NOT do the wiring, paint, lights, brackets, etc.... The reason we offer this build because there are a lot of car enthusiast that would like to finish building their own EXO using one of our designed EXO chassis, so any donor as a customer you choose and supply are welcome.
The build design and process is determined upon desired use, cut process is also determined on type of build and design.The builds can be used for whatever you as the customer would like, KROWRX ins't responsible for any street legalities, track or competition requirements outside of the EXO design. We will need to know what direction you would like to go in designing the EXO. If your purpose is competition/track we can build to spec but other requirements are your responsibility
- Strip - Exterior and interior.
- Full to partial cut - depends on build design.
- EXO - Full designed cage MIG welded w/ front and rear bash.
We will itemize different task to perform after the EXO build is completed for example paint, wiring, lights, etc..... Prices may vary on itemized options depending on build type and donor type. Additional tasks can be discussed after build process is complete, being in raw form we are able to add any itemized options to the build.
The signature build gives KROWRX the fullest range in the process begins @ $18,000. The customer picks the powder color, this allows the customer to express their personality of the build. Customers will see the build in RAW form before choosing a color and color choice must be chosen within 3 days once step 9 is achieved. Once a contract is made there can be additional changes but there could be additional charges for any changes made. This Build process is "Full RACE" which will not have a dash or any of the features that it has came with, we would like to experience the Epic open air feeling.
What the customer is responsible for - Donor car of their choice, color choice and donor needs to be mechanically sound to perform this build series. Engine mods and forced induction modifications can have additional charges.
- Full strip - Engine, transmission, harness/electrical, brake, fuel, coolant, interior, exterior and glass.
- Sand blast - Exterior, interior, glue seams, sound deadening and paint.
- Cut prep - Weld all seams, underbelly/body cage and strut bracing.
- Cut - Cut any all pillars, front, rear, firewall and towers.
- Plate - Front, rear, towers, pillar cuts, mount points and seam weld existing cuts.
- Clean - Shape any and all cuts.
- Cage prep - All mounting points cleaned and ready for tubing,
- Design/Cage - Install custom designed EXO cage, gussets, any and all brackets w/ front and rear bash.
- Powder - Sand blast, clean, any color choice by customer.
- Re-Assembly - Clean and install any all NEW and used components in (step 1) and all items provided by KROWRX.
- Pre-Start - Check electrical and mechanical operations.
- Start/Run - After vehicle cranks and runs it will have (10) mile check as well as a (10) DC check
Krowrx supplies (4) wheels and tires, (2) NRG seats and harness, steering wheel, QR, hub, LED light package that includes (2) headlights, (2) Brake/tail, (4) Blinkers, (1) Tag light, side mirror(s) and (1) rear view, front splitter, rear NRG spoiler (optional) w/ custom brackets, KROWRX custom battery box, poly windshield.
Welding : MIG (TIG is $1600 extra).
Materials : DOM 120 wall 1.5'', 1/4'' Plate for mounting points, 1/8" plate for caps, gussets and brackets( if brackets are more than 4'' in length they will be made of 1/4'').